To top up your credit balance simply login to the Client Zone here and click on “Buy Credits”.
BULK SMS PRICING – SOUTH AFRICA
- 1 SMS credit = 1 SMS message *
- There are no hidden costs.
- There is no contract to sign.
- There are no monthly subscription fees.
- There is no charge for replies **
- Credits do not expire.
- No charge to retrieve message logs.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
* 1 SMS credit = 1 SMS message to SA Networks. The length of a standard SMS is 160 characters. WinSMS supports long messages up to 918 characters long, which is equivalent to six concatenated standard SMS’s. Each message part is billed the cost of one message.
** There is no charge for replies, but if you opt to have your replies forwarded to your cell number then standard outgoing costs will apply. By default all replies are sent to your email address and are listed in your Inbox.
The cost per SMS credit depends on the quantity of SMS credits you purchase. The table below lists all the price breaks based on quantity.
|1 to 249||R0.38|
|250 to 499||R0.36|
|500 to 999||R0.34|
|1,000 to 2,499||R0.32|
|2,500 to 4,999||R0.30|
|5,000 to 9,999||R0.28|
|10,000 to 24,999||R0.25|
|25,000 to 49,999||R0.22|
* The above pricing is in South African Rand excluding 14% VAT. To calculate the exact cost of the number of credits you want to buy, just login to the client zone here then click on “Buy Credits” and enter the quantity you wish to purchase.
The are a number of easy ways to pay for SMS credits – by Credit Card, Debit Card, Instant EFT, normal EFT or direct bank deposit.
Credit/Debit Card & Instant EFT: This is by far the easiest and quickest way to top up your credits and can be done any time. This process is completely secure and automated, which means you receive your credits within seconds of a successful transaction.
Direct Deposit or Electronic Funds Transfer: When you login to the client zone and go to “Buy Credits”, on step three you will be able to print a proforma tax invoice which will have all our banking details. You can then deposit directly into one of our bank accounts or do an EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).